Tuesday 4 November 2008

Stop making Sense...

The most terrifying thing that I've discovered through my research on the MA is the massive, exponential increase in 'creative' activity that is contemporary photography.  I am sure that other disciplines reveal a similar story though if I take painting as one such I'm fairly sure there is a little less available than the photography medium.  It is rapidly becoming a rather intimidating activity, wanting to get a handleon it all but knowing full well that its an impossibility.  I guess we simply have to retreat inside ourselves and try and make some sense of it from our personal perspective...but its hard to do that when one is - inevitably - being encouraged to be inquisitive.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Hi David - great to see you're blogging! I will follow with anticipation.