Sunday 26 October 2008

Finding The Time...and how much time?



I am beginning to think that this MA business might be harder even than I imagined it might be.  I realise that some colleagues are having to fit their studies into timeframes much tighter than my own nonetheless I underestimated the amount of reading that even the relatively simple first assignment requires.  Keeping a focus is - as has been suggested to us - the key but this is tougher than one might assume.  Over the past weekend I have had various other tasks that take me away from this and get in the way of making progress.  Hopefully the clash that a heavy business schedule combined with a heavy studio schedule and domestic issues to deal with won't be the same every week...or the studies will be the worse for it.  Over the weekend we held Studio Open Days that took some organising!  I've added a picture of the work on show.

No comments: